The Best of Marbella is much more than an interactive blog-website. It is a unique marketing and promotional concept, one of the leading references about Marbella, the Costa del Sol and beyond. Even during the initial stage The Best of Marbella is listed as one of the top 101 blogs to watch in 2009, according to the WE Magazine in the USA:
Even though we are still developing our project, already in this initial stage it is visited by more than 90 countries in the world. The Best of Marbella mainly promotes the multi-cultural and cosmopolitan lifestyle of Marbella, as well as selected businesses, properties, dining, nightlife, arts and cultural venues, health and beauty, golf clubs, local clubs and associations, events and in addition, business categories from A-Z, linked to an important and thoughtfully selected brand name: The Best of…
Are you one of the best in your area of expertise? Are you passionate about what you do? Do you have happy clients?
If you do, feel free to contact us…
Importance of blogs and why we are promoting our members and network in this way:
A lot of people don’t yet appreciate the importance and significance of Blogs or underestimate them, so here is a simple explanation why The Best of Marbella is using blogs to promote its members and why it became so successful so far:
1. Blogs are a fantastic marketing and networking tool provided by Google. They are free and can be used in many different ways, depending on someone´s creativity, knowledge and expertise. In our case, it is a basic tool where every promotion starts.
2. Google invests billions of dollars to further develop their software technology that we use
3. Blogs are the fastest growing medium of communication for businesses and individuals and have rapidly become very influential components of the Internet. Their importance will grow for some time to come
4. Though blogs have a social function in the first instance, they have also become very popular because of their effectiveness in SEO (blogs are getting the kind of traffic that static websites can only dream of – even without SEO tactics).
5. We include blog links in all our social media networks and profiles including Facebook, Twitter, You Tube and many other social and business tools and networks
6. In our case, our blog is an interactive, constantly changing, inseparable and the most important part of our website http://www.thebestofmarbella.com/ that we use for our PR and marketing campaigns and to connect with people locally and globally.